WHAT TO BE PREPARED FOR:
(1) All ages are welcome but they must be prepared for the following: routes include rugged, steep, and slippery hills that are full of sticky seeds and thorny plants. Expect rough, rocky, uneven ground.
(2) Lynch Canyon is home to wildlife and it's a working cattle ranch—wildlife and cattle are free to roam as they please.
(3) In order to protect wildlife, cattle, and rare plants—and for your pet's safety—dogs are not allowed.
(4) Take only pictures, leave only footprints.
(5) Maintain a safe distance from cattle and wildlife, and be aware that this is tick, mountain lion, poison oak, and potentially rattlesnake country.
WHAT TO BRING: Trail running shoes with good grip.
Together Solano Land Trust and the Rush Ranch Educational Council have been sharing Rush Ranch with the community ever since. Come celebrate with us!
Entry is free! Any dollars you spend on lunch, raffle tickets, or arts and crafts will benefit the Rush Ranch Educational Council, an all-volunteer organization that provides fun and educational programs for the ranch.
Rush Ranch is at 3521 Grizzly Island Road, off Highway 12, two miles south of Suisun City.